Thursday, March 22, 2007

Week 9, Ex 20 -YouTube!

Do I sound like a 14 year old when I say, "YouTube is awesome!"?

Oh well.

I'm a big fan of nostalgia, especially when it comes to tv-nostalgia. Before NBC caught on and had YouTube remove all of their Saturday Night Live clips, I would sit at my old job for hours, showing high school kids funny sketches from past episodes. ha.

A couple nights ago, my husband screamed, "REMEMBER THIS?!" and showed me the following video:

Unfortunately, I did not remember seeing this PSA way back when, but it was still making me cry in laughter.

The only issue I have with YouTube is that there is so much junk on there, it can get frustrating to find the real "gems." So I usually use Videosift, a pretty good video aggregator. Then I just get the cream of the crop (i guess).

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

Wow, this video is really crazy! I certainly don't remember it but it really is funny. That's why I love YouTube; you can find just about anything there.